Terms of Service
Thank you for using Inbox Cube. By using Inbox Cube, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
(1) Inbox Cube is an application for email developed by Inbox Cube Inc. for use in smartphones. The Inbox Cube application can be downloaded from Apple’s App Store. Inbox Cube enables users to connect to and access different email accounts within a single application. Users can manage, organize and search emails, attachments, documents, images and videos within the application.
(2) Your use of Inbox Cube is subject to the terms set out herewith.
(4) As we continue to develop and improve the features of Inbox Cube and create additional services and make these services available to you as part of Inbox Cube, we will, from time to time, modify or update these terms and incorporate additional terms. These modified, updated or additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you continue to use Inbox Cube.
2. Use of Inbox Cube
(1) In order to use Inbox Cube, you must download and install Inbox Cube on your smartphone.
(2) You are responsible for all equipment necessary to use Inbox Cube, including connection to telecommunication services and the World Wide Web and for paying all third party access charges (e.g., ISP, telecommunications) incurred while using Inbox Cube.
3. Licence Grant
(1) Inbox Cube Inc. hereby grants to you, subject to this agreement, a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use Inbox Cube. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of Inbox Cube as provided by Inbox Cube Inc., in the manner permitted by this agreement. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of Inbox Cube, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software.
4. Licence Restrictions
(1) While using Inbox Cube, you are responsible for all activities occurring under your email accounts. You shall comply with all applicable local, state, and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of Inbox Cube, including without limitation, laws and regulations governing data privacy, international communications and transmission of technical or personal data.
(2) Unauthorized access to Inbox Cube is a breach of this agreement and a violation of the law. You agree not to access Inbox Cube by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Inbox Cube Inc. for use in accessing Inbox Cube.
(3) You may not access Inbox Cube for purposes of monitoring availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
(4) Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use Inbox Cube to take any of the following actions:
(a) defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal right of others;
(b) upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, “transmit”) any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, misleading, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
(c) transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, Inbox Cube Inc.’s Sites, servers or networks, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
(d) transmit surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, chain letters or other unsolicited messages;
(e) download any file that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
(f) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
(f) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Inbox Cube;
(h) interfere with or disrupt Inbox Cube Inc.’s Sites, servers, or networks;
(j) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Inbox Cube or circumvent any security mechanism used by Inbox Cube;
(i) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Inbox Cube Inc.’s representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(j) forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Inbox Cube or to manipulate your presence on Inbox Cube;
(k) take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on Inbox Cube’s infrastructure; or
(l) engage in any illegal activities.
(5) Use of Inbox Cube is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in this agreement will limit Inbox Cube Inc.’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of Inbox Cube.
(6) We may permanently or temporarily revoke or suspend your access to Inbox Cube without notice and liability for any reason, including your violation of the terms of this agreement. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
6. Your Content
(1) You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on Inbox Cube (“Your Content”).
(2) You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in Your Content.
(3) You grant Inbox Cube Inc. a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduct, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content for the purposes of:
(a) displaying Your Content on Inbox Cube and for your users;
(b) processing Your Content in connection with providing our services through Inbox Cube to you;
(c) distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media, to your users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it; and/or
(d) storing or hosting Your Content for access by you and/or your users.
(4) This licence will apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
(1) Inbox Cube Inc. and/or its licensors owns all rights, title and interests, including all intellectual property rights, in and to Inbox Cube, the software, materials and other related content (excluding Your Content), and any derivatives, suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to Inbox Cube. In addition, all content published on Inbox Cube, including, but not limited to, reports, presentations, written content, graphics, images, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash or Java animation, are protected by Inbox Cube Inc.’s copyrights or trade-marks or those of Inbox Cube Inc.’s partners or users.
(1) We are constantly changing and improving Inbox Cube. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a service altogether.
(2) You may stop using Inbox Cube at any time. Inbox Cube Inc. may stop providing the use of Inbox Cube to you for free, or add or create new limits to Inbox Cube at any time.
(3) In the event Inbox Cube Inc. (or its successor in interest) ceases to operate in the normal course of business, Inbox Cube may be permanently unavailable.
(1) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Inbox Cube Inc. and all of Inbox Cube Inc.’s officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, affiliates, suppliers, partners and licensors (collectively, the ” Inbox Cube Inc. Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Inbox Cube Inc. Party in connection with any claim, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, violation of rights of publicity and/or privacy, copyright infringement, or trade-mark infringement, arising out of:
(a) your use of Inbox Cube;
(b) any use or alleged use of your accounts or your passwords by any person, whether or not authorized by you;
(c) the content, the quality, or the performance of content that you submit through Inbox Cube;
(d) your connection to Inbox Cube;
(e) your violation of this agreement; or
(f) your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
10. Warranty; Disclaimers
(1) We will do our best to provide you with a positive user experience when you use Inbox Cube. However, there are certain things that we do not promise when you use Inbox Cube.
(2) We disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, loss or damage, destruction, the failure to store, the misdelivery, or the untimely delivery of any content, information or material. We disclaim any responsibility for any damages as a result of, any service outages that are caused by Inbox Cube Inc.’s maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies Inbox Cube, problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications, failures of Inbox Cube Inc.’s service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of Inbox Cube Inc.’s facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond Inbox Cube Inc.’s reasonable control.
(3) INBOX CUBE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR DOWNLOAD AND USE OF INBOX CUBE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOUR SMARTPHONE, COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NEITHER INBOX CUBE INC. NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR PARTNERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (i) INBOX CUBE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) INBOX CUBE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR FREE OR VIRUS FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF INBOX CUBE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF INBOX CUBE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. INBOX CUBE INC AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO INBOX CUBE.
11. Limitation of Liability
(1) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER INBOX CUBE INC. NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR PARTNERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF INBOX CUBE, EVEN IF INBOX CUBE INC. HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE INBOX CUBE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSIONS IN YOUR CONTENT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
(2) SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES/JURISDICTIONS, INBOX CUBE INC.’S LIABILITY AND THAT OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
(1) The Site and Inbox Cube feature trade-marks, service marks, and logos that are the property of Inbox Cube Inc. and/or its affiliates, suppliers, partners and licensors.
(2) The Site and Inbox Cube may also include trade-marks, service marks or logos of other third parties. All of these trade-marks, service marks and logos, including but not limited to GMAIL, GOOGLE, YAHOO!, IPHONE, APPLE, ICLOUD and AOL are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use them in any manner without the prior written permission of the applicable owner.
(3) Inbox Cube Inc. may be required by provincial or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Inbox Cube Inc.’s posting them on the Site or delivering them to you through e-mail. You may update your e-mail address on Inbox Cube where you have provided contact information. If you do not provide Inbox Cube Inc. with accurate information, Inbox Cube Inc. cannot be held liable if it fails to notify you. Any communication to Inbox Cube Inc. may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) Inbox Cube Inc.’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This agreement and your right to use Inbox Cube may not be assigned by you without the prior written approval of Inbox Cube Inc..
(5) This agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, excluding its conflicts of law principles, and the federal laws of Canada.
(6) If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the intent of the original provision. Where a court is unable to construe any unenforceable or invalid provision to make it binding, the court will sever and delete the provision. In any event, all other terms which remain valid and enforceable will survive and remain in full force and effect.
(7) If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Inbox Cube Inc. (and Inbox Cube Inc’s officers, directors, agents, affiliates and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (direct and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.